Brewing a refreshing, flavorful cup of Angelino's ice tea is as easy as 1,2,3!
What you'll need:
- Fresh lemon slices, mint, or other garnish of choice
- 1tsp honey or sugar
- Ice cubes (or “tea cubes”)
- Keurig machine
- 2 mugs or mason jars
- Fill one of your cups 2/3rds of the way with ice. For a more flavorful cup, use frozen tea cubes.
- Brew your tea in the second mug using the 6 oz. or 8 oz. setting. Then add your choice of sweetener and let it chill.
- After chilling, pour the the tea into the cup of ice and top it off with a slice of lemon or your garnish of choice.
What's your favorite way to enjoy Angelino's tea? We'd love to hear from you! @AngelinosCoffee or Facebook