Enjoy chocolate-y vegan mocha ice cream with 3 simple ingredients: bananas, coffee and cocoa power. It's a super delicous (and healthy!) alternative to ice cream that’s dairy-free, gluten-free, and naturally sweet with no added sugars.
FYI: This recipe makes 4 servings to share with friends or save for later!
- 4 cups of chopped frozen bananas
- 4 oz glass of freshly brewed Angelino’s coffee
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- Chunks of chocolate or cacao nibs
- Coconut flakes
- Chopped nuts
- Fresh berries
- Keurig machine
- Brew a 4oz cup of your favorite Angelino’s coffee. Experiment with our flavored options for an extra twist. We recommend Coconut Macaroon, Hazelnut Crème, Caramel Crème or Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.
- Set the coffee aside to chill and add the frozen bananas into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Now add in the coffee and cocoa powder and blend until evenly mixed.
- Place the ice cream in the freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Add in your optional toppings and enjoy!
Nutritional Value (per serving)
Calories: 112kcal – Total Carbohydrates: 29g – Protein: 2g – Fat: 1g – Sugar: 14g – Fiber: 4g – Potassium: 443mg – Sodium: 1mg
*Makes 4 servings.
*Additional nutritional value is depedent on the optional ingredients you add as toppings.
Don't forget to snap a picture of your bowl and tag us!
June 26, 2019