No need to go out for iced coffees when you can make them in the comfort of your own home! This coconut iced coffee is the perfect afternoon pick-me-up and a delicious sweet treat in one.
- Angelino’s Coconut Macaroon coffee pod
- Ice cubes (or coffee cubes)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- Keurig machine
- Brew a 6oz cup of Angelino’s Coconut Macaroon coffee.
- Add your sweetener to the hot coffee and place it in the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes.
- Once chilled, pour the coffee and coconut milk into a blender. Blend, gradually adding ice, until you have a "frappe" consistency.
- Snap a photo and share with us on Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #angelinoscoffee !
- Coconut milk is high in fat but don't let that scare you– it also has a plethora of health benefits! It's known to help with heart health, weight loss, and immune system support. The MCT oil found in coconut milk is often called "brain fuel" as it improves daily brain function, and helps prevent issues from ulcers to Alzheimer’s and Anemia.
- With seemingly unlimited benefits, the high coconut fats here beat artificially sweetened blended drinks you'll find at Starbucks anyday!
- *Check your coconut milk can for exact nutritional facts. May vary brand to brand.
Display img on slider:
June 28, 2019