No need to go out for iced coffees when you can make them in the comfort of your own home! This coconut iced coffee is the perfect afternoon pick-me-up and a delicious sweet treat in one.
- Angelino’s Coconut Macaroon coffee pod
- Ice cubes (or coffee cubes)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- Keurig machine
- Brew a 6oz cup of Angelino’s Coconut Macaroon coffee.
- Add your sweetener to the hot coffee and place it in the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes.
- Once chilled, place the coffee, coconut milk, and ice into a blender. Blend until you have a "frappe" consistency.
- Snap an image and share with us on Instagram using the hashtag #angelinoscoffee !
Display img on slider:
June 28, 2019